The worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 will undoubtedly have a lasting impact on many facets of our lives. For law students, that might be transitioning to online classes or entering a tumultuous job market. Below, we provide a variety of FindLaw resources and articles to help. We'll be continually updating this page, so check back periodically for new information as the situation develops.
- Unexpected Financial Emergency in Law School? Here Are Your Options
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Your Options When You Can't Repay Student Loans
- Consequences of Student Loan Default
- Fifth Circuit Rules For-Profit Student Loans Are Dischargeable Without Proof of "Undue Borrower Hardship"
- Is It Easier to Get Rid of Student Loan Debt in Bankruptcy Than We Thought?
- It Will Be Okay, Law students
- How to Nail a Phone/Video Interview
- What Alternative Legal Career Is Right For You?
- How to Build a Referral Network Before You Practice Law